Saturday, June 18, 2016

Hoping to be here more and Happy Father's Day

It's been quiet a while since I've had the time to do anything here. Hope y'all have been healthy and content. We bit the bullet and bought a house again, moved, sent the youngest off to college, and I started a new career. Something that never crossed my mind, especially at my age. Life is still keeping us hopping but I hope to have some new content here at least once a month. Maybe even some giveaways.

So, do tell....what y'all been up to? Anything good, life changing, daring?
Would love to hear it...


Here's a blast from last year. HRH with Daddy at the zoo...Still have her a couple afternoons a week. She's something else y'all...
Take Care and looking forward to hearing from y'all...If there's something or someone you'd like to see here, holler. See what can be arranged.
Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment