Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

I don't make New Year resolutions.  How 'bout y'all?  If so, what are they?  Have you kept them in the past?

What are you looking forward to the most in 2015?

If given my druthers it would be to review less this year and catch up on my personal TBR mountain. It hasn't been touched in about 3 years.  One can hope...

We were experiencing a Southern winter here in Michigan until recently. It's now in the teens, lower with windchill, and snowing....

Here's a couple of pictures of the pond behind us.....



And the trip to the store today.....

 
How's the weather in your corner of the world?  How do you hope to spend New Year's day?  Me, hoping to be in my chair alternating between mysteries on TV and reading.  
However you spend it I wish everyone a healthy, prosperous, and happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment